dinsdag 19 februari 2013

What I've been doing the last days...


Hey there lovelies,

Sorry for the lack of updates the last couple of days.. But my days were completely filled! I had to work some long days, catch up with my friends, a 50 year anniversary and off course we wanted to finish our home too.
Were not there already, but there's a bit more cosiness now! Since we're selling our old stuff, our house is a little empty.. Or at least, it was! Sunday afternoon my boyfriend got us a new sideboard and it's sooooo lovely!! We're really in love with the rough look! Although it's a bit bigger then we expected, we got used to it after a couple of days..
We're not finished yet, this is just the start ;) The walls going to be a bit lighter (white instead of cream), and they're kind of empty to! So we'll put something there as well! But I'm really happy to show you: my new buffet!








Follow on Bloglovin


2 opmerkingen: