donderdag 14 februari 2013

Time to get bikini proof!



Blue bandeau: £15.00, River Island
Metallic bandeau: £16.00, River Island
Pink bikini: €12.95, H&M
Neon bikini: €19.95, H&M (not for sale yet)
Red bandeau: £15.00, River Island
Aubergine bikini: €19.95, H&M (not for sale yet)


I know, I know.. It's still snowing and so damn cold! But hey, now is the right time to search a bikini I think.. Enough time to get yourself bikini proof (I'm already working on that too) and almost every bikini you like is still available in every size! So here's a little collection I like myself. Already have a pink one, so I'll skip that one. But for the rest: Want them all! Really would like to have the blue one.
But at the same time, black is always a good idea and the metallic look just makes it more special.. 
Do you already have a favorite?


Follow on Bloglovin


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuke post! Ik vind de roze en de blauwe het mooist. Je hebt trouwens een fijne blog; ik volg je via bloglovin!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen